Solterra Ranch design software + consulting is a provider of information management solutions to public home and ranch management and even the private industry. We place an emphasis on assisting our clients manage complex information management projects related to urban and farm planning in addition to the built-environment.
We do this through the use of advanced GeoSpatial technologies, allowing our clients to develop a new breed of decision support systems through the integration of advanced mapping technologies with existing data management systems.
We are capable to deliver a complete design-build solution scaling from project specific to enterprise deployment. Our services include GIS feasibility studies, GIS mapping services, technology planning and developing Internet solutions.
In addition, we can provide workshops and seminars ranging from high-level executive seminars to hands-on planning and application development workshops.
Solterra Ranch home design + consulting has lectured on the benefits of using information technology at major universities covering a wide variety of topics including: urban planning, civil engineering, and public transportation.
The number one question on everyone’s mind today is, are we implementing the right technology? Did we examine and document our needs well enough? Should we do the work in-house or look to an outside expert? The key to successfully approaching a new IT project is through technology planning and then some.
Technology Planning, Design and Implementation
The number one question on everyone’s mind today is – are we implementing the right technology? Did we examine our needs well enough? Should we do the work in-house or look to an outside expert? The key to successfully approaching a new IT project is through technology planning and then some!
Strong business process and workflow documentation experience employing Use Case models
Proven project management success using: scheduling, risk assessment, and cost control tools
RFP development for vendor independent solutions
- Technology needs assessment.
- Cost/benefit analysis.
- Strategic implementation planning.
- Various Internet Development Environments
- Microsoft Suite of e-business Technologies
- GIS and CAD Software
- ArcInfo 8.x, ArcGIS 8.x, ArcSDE, ArcIMS, ArcObjects
- ArcGIS – Geodatabase Design
- Internet Map Server Technologies
- GeoMedia by Intergraph
- Database & Statistics
- MS Access
- MS SQL Server 7.0/OLAP extension
- Oracle 8i Spatial
- ERD & UML modeling
- Data warehousing products
We have in-depth experience in the disciplines of transportation and urban planning. Our goal, however, is to become a leader in applying advanced technologies for solving complex problems as they relate to the built environment.
The rate at which planning technologies change is staggering; therefore, we as a firm are positioning ourselves to fill the technology gap for our clients.
röös design + consulting is very experienced in the fields of transportation planning and urban planning. Our goal, however, is to become a leader in these fields when it comes to applying advanced technologies for solving complex problems. The rate at which planning technologies are changing is staggering; therefore, we as a firm are positioning ourselves to fill the technology gap for our clients.
Planning Support Systems Development
We are committed to developing technology solutions for clients who are responsible for any of the following:
- Planning and policy analysis.
- Infrastructure management.
- Transit systems planning.
- Employee transportation issues.
- Decision-Support Systems.
- Key Benefits.
- Apply High-end systems to solve complex problems.
- Communicate complex issues to a wider audience.
- Apply various technologies for the purpose of defining social and environmental context of a project.
- Corridor analysis.
- Transit operations.
- Urban mass transit analysis.
- Market research.
- Site analysis.
- Land use planning.
- Environmental studies.
Geographic Information Systems
Many of the advances in GIS technology today are based on innovations from the worlds of information technology, digital imaging and the global positioning satellite system known as GPS. Collectively, these trends are changing the way we work and do business.
Many of today advances in GIS technology are based on innovations from the worlds of information technology, digital imaging and the global positioning satellite system known as GPS.
Spatial data are now being integrated into advanced relational and object-oriented database management systems, GIS software has entering the foray of open-systems design, and GIS applications are becoming increasingly more Web Services based, taking new information into the field, thereby, changing the way we do our work. GIS is now touching every corner of the enterprise.
- GIS uses the location aspect of data to create information that would otherwise be missed.
- GIS is a technology enabler that integrates all types of data.
- GIS proven to be cost effective.
- Business geographic services.
- Campaign and Legislative mapping services.
- Needs assessment and consultancy.
- GIS requirement study & analysis.
- GIS database design, migration and integration.
- Application programming & customization.
- Internet based GIS.
- Cartographic design and production.
- Spatial analysis and mapping.
- GPS based mapping and application services.
- Environmental Systems Research Institute.
Internet Planning and Development
As government and business increasingly turn to new media to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace and to provide better service, developing an Internet presence will ultimately say everything about your organization to your existing customers and potential new customers. Building a Web site takes time and careful planning.
Web sites for public and private industry to:
- Present informational content.
- Provide e-business solutions.
- Implement e-commerce applications.
- Web Based GIS.
- Web based GIS technology allows you to embed e-mapping functionality into your Web site.
As part of an Internet application, e-mapping allows you to show your company’s maps and data on your Web site, giving visitors access to desired information.
As part of an Intranet application empower your employees with access to powerful GIS tools through lightweight browser applications.
Experience Web Based Mapping
Business process redesign based on detailed workflow analysis
Vendor independent solutions
Expert in creating your Web image
Expert in leveraging your existing technology investment
Expert in design – Graphic design services